Adsterra ads

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE


 When I was 6 years old, I was always watching a cartoon named ” STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE ” and I was really obsessed of it .


I loved the cake they were preparing , so that’s why i decide to share with you a recipe of this delicious cake .


INGREDIENTS :


2 Cups white flour.


1 cup granulated sugar.


2 eggs.


1 tbsp vanilla extract.


1/2 cup butter.


1/2 cup milk.


1 tbsp baking powder.


1 cup heavy cream.


Fresh strawberries.


A pinch of salt.


INSTRUCTIONS :


Step I : Using an electric mixer , combine whipped cream , sugar and butter . add eggs and pure vanilla extract , beat for 5 minutes . then add milk .


Step II : Spread in a baking pan , and bake for 25 min at 350 degrees F .


Step III : Let it cool for 30 min fill the top of our cake with whipped cream and sliced fresh strawberries .


SERVE IT AND ENJOY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments